Complete Results at the bottom
342 student-athletes from 17 schools competed
- 126 individual finishers with 13 scoring teams.
- Mifflin County prevailed over Hollidaysburg for the team title via the 6th man tiebreaker rule, as both teams scored 61 points. Both teams put 4 individuals in the top-20, and all 5 scorers in the top-30. This was Mifflin County’s first time competing in the Red Flash Invitational and their first team title.
- Westmont Hilltop senior Nick Fetzer won the meet with a course record time of 17:01, breaking the previous record of 17:26 set by Bedford’s Van May last year.
- Mifflin County junior Brayden Harris, finished second and also broke the previous course record with his time of 17:08.
- Bedford junior Van May, the two-time defending meet champion and former course record holder, finished third with a time of 17:39.
- 99 individual finishers with 11 scoring teams.
- Westmont Hilltop prevailed over Bedford for the team title by a score 40-51. Both teams put 4 individuals in the top-20, and all 5 scorers in the top-30. This was Westmont Hilltop’s third time competing in the Red Flash Invitational and their first team title.
- Mifflin County sophomore Kylee Cubbison won the race and established a new course record of 20:32, breaking the previous record set by Westmont Hilltop’s Ellie Dorian last year.
- Westmont Hilltop junior Bridget Barbato finished in second place with a time of 20:36, also eclipsing the previous course record.
- Bedford freshman Savanna Nesbitt took third with a time of 20:47, also surpassing the previous course record.
- Westmont Hilltop junior Ellie Dorian finished fourth with a time of 21:10, also improving upon her previous course record.
Middle School Boys
- 60 individual finishers with 5 scoring teams.
- Bedford prevailed over Central Cambria for the team title by a score 31-49. This was Bedford’s first team title.
- Windber’s Joseph McKelvey captured the individual title with a course record time of 9:56 for the 2.84k (1.76 mile) course. He broke the previous record of 10:44 set by Central Cambria’s Eli Wandle in 2017.
- Windber’s Garrett Page finished second with a time of 10:39 that also beat the previous course record.
- West Branch’s Sage Carr took third with a time of 10:41, also surpassing the previous course record.
Middle School Grils
- 57 individual finishers with 6 scoring teams.
- Central Cambria won their third consecutive team title with 43 points. Bedford also scored 43 points, and was awarded the second place team finished based on the tie-breaker rule.
- Mifflin County’s Addie Parson captured the individual title with a time of 11:19 for the 2.84k (1.76 mile) course.
- Marion Center’s Lydia Miller took second with a time of 11:55.
- Central Cambria’s Morgan Brandis took third with a time of 12:03.
Start of MS race: