How the All-Star list was compiled:
- Each individual is scored based upon their position in competition in relation to their competitors from other teams
- Ex: If a single team sweeps the top 5 spots in a tri-meet, then those 5 athletes all receive a score of 1 against their competitors from other teams because they would be each of their competitors #1 runner
- Each individual is scored/ranked against their own team based upon total points.
- If a tie exists, then most recent performance is used
- An athlete must compete in all races to be eligible
- All ties will be remedied by the end of the regular season so that only 12 athletes receive “all-star” status per section
- Head-to-head match-ups will be the first tie-breaker for athletes with the same points at the end of the season.
- If 3 individuals are tied, then their total scores against those three opponents will be used
Please note – This is NOT the list used by the YAIAA to determine all-stars. This is used solely for the purpose of this website to determine our own “CPAR” All-Stars
If you feel there is something in error, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL HONOREES!!